Recurring Invoices are basically set up with interval to send bills to your customers. Setting up recurring invoice is already shown at Invoices Online Documentation.
Managing, Adding and Editing Recurring Invoice
Following columns to view and manage your recurring invoice.
- Select: Select / Deselect all to delete the selected columns.
- Invoice Reference: You can view the reference of the invoice which you’d set up for recurring.
- Status: You can view the status of your current recurring invoice.
- View the Billing Company Name.
- Repeat: View how often the recurring invoice to be generated.
- Customer: Customer username.
- Start Date: When the recurring invoice should be started from.
- End Date: When the recurring invoice should be end at.
- Last sent: The last sent date.
- Cancel Recurring Invoice
Editing Recurring Invoice
You can edit title, start date, end date and repeat fields.